Welcome to Pharos
A lighthouse for healthy working
Located in the middle of the Randstad and overlooking Schiphol, Pharos is an office building that will be transformed into a professional healthy working community. At Pharos, healthy and energetic work create the connecting force that supports employees to make the most out of themselves.
- Cognitive scores increase by 101% in a green, well-ventilated office
- Investing $40 per employee per year into a better office yields $6,500 in increased productivity
- Employees that work in an office with enough daylight sleep 46 minutes longer at night
- Indoor green improves employee happiness
A professional and healthy working community
Pharos does not offer square meters of floor space, but cubic meters of healthy working space. Pharos is equipped with the latest smart and sustainable technology, created by a network of dedicated partners, renters and suppliers.
Pharos stands for
- A vibrant and dynamic working environment in the middle of the Randstad
- Only a few minutes away from Amsterdam and Schiphol Airport
- A community of enthusiastic and dedicated professionals connected through healthy working
- Flexible floor divisions and services
- Higher productivity and lower absenteeism. We'll even measure the numbers for you
Working with a view
Constructed in 2003, Pharos consists of a total of 22,000 m2 GFA divided over 19 storeys of high-rise and 6 floors of low-rise. Originally a standard office building, it has now been modernized into a healthy working environment.
Facts & Numbers
- 19 floors
- Low-rise floors (1-5): approximately 2,100 m2
- High-rise floors (6-19): approximately 880 m2
- Floor height: 2.70 m
- Community space on the 19th floor
- Fiber optic Internet
- 202 parking spaces
- Shared mobility brought to you by BMWi
- BREEAM review: excellent
- The building's rounded corners create an intuitive, pleasant experience and appearance.
- An outdoor terrace on the second level and green rooftop offer oases of greenery and tranquility.
- The once unused, gray square will be transformed into a lively meeting place and public space.
- A new entrance that breathes healthy working and makes everyone feel welcome.
In the heart of the Dutch metropolis
Hoofddorp is developing rapidly as an upcoming work environment. Pharos is located between the dynamic Park 2020 and Circular Valley. In the coming years, this area will be drastically transformed into a sparkling living and working environment, driven by great ambitions to be at the forefront of energy-efficient and circular development.
With a view on Airport City
- A single stop from one of Europe's leading airports
- Next to dynamic Park 2020 where many appealing companies have established themselves
- Part of Circular Valley, full of innovations in circular and sustainable development
- Where living meets working. The city will develop new high-profile residental areas next to Pharos
Two minutes away from Schiphol
Pharos is located adjacent to Hoofddorp's main railway station, only one stop away from Amsterdam Airport Schiphol and two stops away from Zuidas — Amsterdam's bustling Central Business District. The location maintains excellent connections with Amsterdam, The Hague and Schiphol by car and public transport.
19 storeys of energy
Floor plans & stacking plan
Pharos consists of 19 stories of high-rise and 6 low-rise floors. The high and low-rise are connected from the 1st until the 5th floor. The 19th floor and entrance floor will be accessible for the entire Pharos community. Please take a look at the floor plans for detailed information. Refer to the stacking plan for availability and combination of the various floors.
Flex to the max
Pharos is equipped with a wide variety of sustainable and healthy innovations to make your workspace even more comfortable en productive. Proudly presented by hospitality partner Frame Offices, Pharos offers a five star hospitality experience. The Pharos Services and Facilities Guide provides an overview of all included and on demand services at Pharos.
Welcome to your office
- 24h accessibility, concierge and helpdesk service
- Thematic meeting and workshop spaces (app or desk reservation)
- Cleaning service for communal spaces (optional for rented floors)
- Waste distribution
- Green keeping (optional for rented floors)
- Mobility service
- Dry cleaning
- Take-away food
Fresh produce from farm to table
The Pharos Food Program brings fresh produce from organic farms straight to the Pharos kitchen table. Top chef Jonathan Karpathios has developed a unique plant-based menu to offer members and guests healthy meals for breakfast, lunch and dinner. Want to take your locally-sourced meal to-go? Healthy take out options are also available for your convenience.
- Daily fresh food in Cape Karpa's foodcourt
- High quality, low-key
- Breakfast, lunch and dinner
- Locally sourced from our own greenhouse
- Members can opt-in to a special lunch program which offers daily discounted meals
- Event and workshop program to get you on track for a healthy lifestyle
- Take-away service
- Zero food waste policy
- Inspiring meeting place for non-Pharos members
Return home with more energy
Pharos Energy Up offers a fitness program to every Pharos member. The aim is to provide our community with more physical and mental energy throughout their day, while tailoring a mix of training and relaxation to meet your needs.
Kicking training up a notch
- Strengthen physical and mental energy
- Unique combination of relaxation and specialized training
- Suited for every employee, no matter their experience
- Online health check and smart app bookings
- Community events as well as individual programs
- Silence space and reload stations throughout the building